Buy Aerocort Rotacap online.
What is Aerocort Rotacap ?
Aerocort Rotacap is an infusion medication that is used to treat asthma. Asthma can be described as a respiratory illness that is caused by hypersensitive airways that become inflamed, swollen and stuffed with mucous, which makes breathing difficult. It is characterized by shortness of breath wheezing, cough, and wheezing. Utilize Aerocort Rotacap as prescribed by physician / Doctor. In some instances, Aerocort Rotacap may result in commonly occurring side effects like hoarseness of voice, thrush and headaches. The majority associated side-effects don’t require medical attention and fade over time. However, it is recommended to speak to your physician / doctor in the event that these symptoms continue or become worse.
How Does Aerocort Rotacap works ?
Aerocort Rotacap is a combination of Beclomethasone dipropionate and Levosalbutamol Sulphate. It is used to combat asthma. Beclomethasone dipropionate prevents the release of chemicals in the body which trigger inflammation. Levosalbutamol Sulphate is a drug that works by relaxing muscles and opening the airways in the lung. Thus, Aerocort Rotacap makes breathing more comfortable.
Uses of Aerocort Rotacap:
How to use Aerocort Rotacap ?
Make sure to read the label prior to using the capsules. This is a product for inhalation only. It is recommended to use the dose and for the duration recommended by your physician. Place the capsule in the middle of the rotahaler. Completely turn the mouthpiece until you hear a click. After that, breathe through the mouthpiece in a deep breath and keep your breath in for between 10 and 15 minutes.
- Dry mouth
- Hoarseness of voice
- Sore throat
- Muscle cramp
- Unpleasant taste or smell
- Fungal infection of mouth
- Oral thrush
The majority of side effects don’t require medical attention and will disappear once the body adapts your medication. Talk to your doctor if the symptoms persist or you’re concerned about them.
What if you forget to take Aerocort rotacap ?
If you missed a dosage of Aerocort Rotacap, use it immediately. If it’s close to time to take the next dose, you can skip your missed dosage and get back to your regular routine. Do not increase the dosage.
Precautions / Advice:
- Aerocort Rotacap may cause excessive sleepiness when you drink alcohol.
- Aerocort Rotacap should be administered to mothers who are breastfeeding only if the benefits are greater than the risk.
- Aerocort Rotacap may be dangerous to take during pregnancy. Your doctor will evaluate the advantages and possible risks prior to prescribing it you. Talk to your doctor.
- If there are concerns with the use of Aerocort Rotacap in patients with liver issues, you should speak with a physician.
- If you’re having concerns about using Aerocort Rotacap for patients suffering from kidney problems, talk to a physician.
- No interaction found. Aerocort Rotacap usually does not hinder the ability of you to drive or operate machinery.
Lifestyle & Diet Advice:
- Deep breathing exercises can aid in reducing asthma attacks as well as relieving symptoms.
- Maintain a healthy weight by working out for at least 30 minutes each day. However, do not overexert yourself.
- Beware of smoking and tobacco use.
- Consume a balanced diet and regularly exercise to build your breathing muscles and increase your immunity.