Buy Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml online.
About Asthalin Respules:
Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml is respiratory combination medicine that is utilized to alleviate or prevent symptoms of asthma such as breath shortness or wheezing (whistling sound when breathing). Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml is an inhalation medication that is taken orally and is used to manage the effects of asthmatic bronchospasm (narrowing in the airways) that is a sign of chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (blockage of breathing to the lung) or asthma. Asthalin Respules work in relaxing and broadening narrow airways in your lung. This improves airflow to your lungs, making breathing more comfortable.
How does Asthalin Respules works ?
Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml is an bronchodilator. It relaxes the muscles of the airways and opens airways. This allows breathing to be easier.
Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml is a mixture of two medications, specifically: Levosalbutamol (bronchodilator) and Beclometasone (corticosteroid). Levosalbutamol belongs in the category of bronchodilators which works through relaxing the muscles as well as expanding the airways in the lungs. Beclometasone belongs in the corticosteroids group that work through the cell membranes of the nasal wall. It prevents the release of specific substances in the body that trigger an inflammation. It also helps to relieve congestion, sneezing, or runny nasal congestion and sinus headaches.
Side effects of Asthalin Respules:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Runny nose
- Muscle cramp and pain
- Sore throat
- Unpleasant taste
- Hoarseness of voice
- Fungal infection in mouth
The majority of side effects don’t require medical attention and fade as your body adjusts the medication. Contact your physician if they persist or you’re concerned about them.
Use of Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml ?
- Treatment for wheezing and shortness of breath that is caused by breathing problems (such like asthma and chronic obstructive lung disease)
- Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
How to use Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml ?
Make sure to use this medicine at the dosage and for the duration recommended by your physician / doctor. Follow the directions on the label prior to taking the medication. The top is removed from the respule, then squeeze all liquid out of the Nebulizer. It is best to use it immediately after opening.
- Keep it in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.
- The effect of alcohol on the body is not known. It is advised to speak with your doctor prior to taking.
- If there are any questions about use of the Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml in patients with kidney problems, Consult with you doctor / physician before taking Asthalin Respules.
- In case you are having any questions about using Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml for patients with liver issues Please consult with a physician / doctor before taking medication.
- Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml typically does not impact your ability to operate machinery or drive.
- Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml are not recommended for use during pregnancy , unless absolutely necessary. Talk to your physician / doctor about the possible effects and risks before taking this medication.
- Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml are not recommended to be used while nursing unless absolutely required. Talk to your physician / doctor about the possible dangers and benefits prior to using this medication.
Buy Asthalin Respules 2.5 ml online from Medlife Chemist at an affordable price with available shipping worldwide. contact us for special promotional offers for Asthma medicines.