Buy Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml) online.
About Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml):
Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml) is a eye-care medication used to decrease the pressure in the eye in patients suffering from glaucoma, or excessive pressure in the eye. If the pressure inside your eye is too high, it may cause problems with your sight. Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml) helps by decreasing fluid in the eye. It’s used to treat the condition of glaucoma. Glaucoma is an eye conditions that damage the optic nerve (nerves that are responsible for correct vision).
Kindly wash your hands thoroughly prior to applying the medication and shaking the bottle thoroughly prior to each use. Don’t stop taking this eye drop medication without consulting with your physician/doctor. If you do, the pressure inside your eye won’t be controlled, and this may cause problems with your eyesight.
Use of Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml):
- Treatment of Glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye)
- Treatment of Ocular hypertension(high tension in your eye).
How Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml) works ?
Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml) effectively decreases pressure in the eye. It does this in blocking the activity of an enzyme known as carbonic anhydrase. It is responsible for the production of the aqueous humour (fluid inside the eyes) and the subsequent rise in the pressure intraocular (pressure inside the eye). The inhibition of carbonic anhydrase lowers the amount of aqueous humour . It also reduces pressure inside the eye. This eye drop medication provides relief from uncomfortable symptoms (such as headache, eye pain as well as blurred eyes).
Side effects of Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml):
- Bitter taste
- Eye irritation
- Blurred vision
- Redness in eye
- Itching in eye
- Eye discharge
- Dry eye
- Abnormal eye sensation
These are the some side effects of this eye drop and majority of these side effects don’t require any medical attention, and will disappear once your body adjust to Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml) medication. Contact your physician if they persist for longer or you’re concerned about them
How to use Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml):
Take it at the dosage and duration prescribed by your physician/doctor. kindly read the label for instructions before using. Use one drop of the Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml) every morning and in the evening to the affected eyes. Keep the dropper near the eye but do not touch it. Squeeze the dropper gently and put the medicine in your lower lid. Cleanse the excess liquid.
Kindly keep this eye drop in a cool, dry location and away from direct sunlight.
- It is advised to stay clear of wearing contact lenses when wearing Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml) since it can cause discolouration to contact lenses..
- Do not take Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml) if had any injections of steroid in the eye within the past six months, or undergone any other like cataract surgery within 6 months or had any laser surgery in the past 12 months.
- Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml) could result in blurring your eyes for a brief time in the blink of an eye.
Warning / precautions:
Driving & Operating machines:
- After using Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml) kindly Don’t drive or use any running machines until your eyesight is perfectly clear.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding:
- This eye drop is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers. Talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits prior to using it.
Liver, Kidney & Heart Disease:
- If you have a medical history or any other issue that is related with Liver, Kidney & Heart disease Please consult your doctor/physician prior to using this medication.
- Kindly avoid using Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml) If you have an allergy to Brinzolamide or any other ingredients of this eye drop.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Avoid eating baked goods like donuts, cakes, cookies or items that are fried, such as French fries or stick margarine because these can aggravate glaucoma and harm the optic nerve.
- Cut down on the amount of coffee you drink since it could increase eye pressure and substitute the coffee drink by green tea.
- Avoid any position in which the heads are lower to the ground, such as yoga poses that are inverted because it could increase pressure in the eye. It is recommended to do specific exercises for those suffering from glaucoma.
Buy Azopt Eye drop 1% (5ml) online from Medlife chemist at a guaranteed lowest price with shipping available worldwide.