Buy Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg online.
About Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg:
Beclate Inhaler 1oo mcg is used to prevent and management of asthma. Inhaling it, it reduces inflammation in the lungs and in the airway passage, opening the airway and making breathing more comfortable. Additionally, it helps alleviate symptoms such as wheezing breathing problems as well as breath issues and coughing. that are caused by asthma. It is not recommended to be used as the sole therapy of asthma. Beclate Inhaler is recommended to be used in the dosage and duration prescribed by your doctor / physician.
Use of Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg ?
How to use Beclate Inhaler ?
Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg is an Steroid. It stops the cells of the respiratory passages and lungs from emitting chemical messengers that trigger irritation (swelling) in the airways. The airways are widened and allows breathing to be more comfortable.
Side Effects of Beclate Inhaler ?
- Runny Nose
- Sore throat
- Fungal infection in mouth
- Blurred vision
- Fast heart rate
These side effect does not require medical attention, kindly consult with your physician / doctor if they persist for longer time.
How to use Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg ?
Make sure to read the label for instructions prior to use. Shake the inhaler vigorously and then check the label for directions prior to taking it. Inhale the inhaler by putting the mouthpiece pointing downwards. The mouthpiece should be placed in between the teeth of your mouth and close your lips with it. After that, push down the inhaler a few times to let out the medication. Breathe slowly, and keep your breath in for 5-8 minutes. Breathe slowly out. Repeat this process until you have taken the number of puffs prescribed by the doctor.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
- Avoid contact with allergens that are known to cause allergic reactions (allergy-causing agents) like dust, pollen, etc. Certain foods are known to trigger allergies in you.
- Stop smoking because it can decrease the effectiveness of BECLATE Inhaler 100 mcg and cause irritation to the lungs, which can cause breathing problems.
- Get a healthy diet and workout regularly to build your breathing muscles as well as boost the immune system.
- Avoid eating foods like cabbage, garlic onions, shrimp dried fruits, pickled food and fried food items as well as carbonated drinks and wine, as well as squeezed lime and lemon juice since it can aggravate asthma symptoms.
- The practice of breathing exercises can assist you in moving more air into and out of your lungs.
- This medicine is not suggested to be used in women who are pregnant unless absolutely essential. The risks and benefits must be discussed with your doctor prior to using this medication.
- Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg should not be used for use by women who are breastfeeding unless it is absolutely necessary. The potential risks and benefits must be discussed with a physician prior to taking this medication.
Kidney and Liver:
- If you have a medical history or illness that is connected to the liver or kidney, this medicine is not advised for use unless it is absolutely essential. The risks and benefits should be discussed with your physician prior to using this medication.
- Beclate Inhaler 10 mcg is not suggested for patients with an allergy to beclomethasone or other inactive ingredients found inside the composition.
Buy Beclate Inhaler 100 mcg online from Medlife chemist at cheapest price with available shipping worldwide. contact us for special promotional offer for asthma medicines.