Buy Careprost Eye drop with brush online.
About Careprost Eye drop with brush:
Careprost Eye drop with brush contains Bimatoprost that is part of the category of Anti-Glaucoma medications. It is a drug designed to lower eye pressure in people with glaucoma, and to reduce pressure in the eyes. If the pressure inside your eye is too high, it could cause damage to your vision and lead to blindness. It helps fluid flow through the eye to flow into the bloodstream.
Bimatoprost enhances the drainage of the fluids that accumulate (aqueous humour) out of the eye. This Eye drop aids in reducing the high pressure in the eye. Before treatment the doctor/physician will conduct specific eye tests to determine your exact healthy condition of eye.
Use of Careprost Eye drop with brush:
- Treatment for the glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye)
- Treatment of Ocular hypertension(high pressure in your eye).
How Careprost Eye drop with brush works ?
Careprost Eye drop with brush reduces pressure inside the eye, and bimatoprost works by increasing the draining of the fluids that accumulate in the eye. This eye drop decreases strain on eyes, which decreases the pressure inside the eye. It is achieved by increasing the flow of aqueous humor, thus helping to reduce the pressure on the eye.
Side effects of Careprost Eye drop with brush:
- Itching in eye
- Conjunctival hyperemia
- Burning sensation in eye
- Swelling of eye
- Redness of eye
- Blurred vision
- A feeling that something got in your eye
- Dry eye
Mostly these side effects of Careprost eye drop with brush don’t require medical attention and will disappear once your body’s response to this eye drop medication. kindly contact your physician/doctor if these side effects persist or if you’re concerned about them.
How to use Careprost Eye drop with brush :
Kindly follow the directions on the label before using this eye drop. You should take it at the dose and for the duration recommended by your physician/doctor. Place the dropper in close proximity to the eye, but not touching it. Squeeze the dropper gently and put the medicine into your lower lid. Remove any extra liquid. Apply a drop of Careprost eye drop with brush in the morning , and the evening to the eye that is affected.
- Keep it in a cool and dry area away from sunlight.
- Also, keep it away from children.
- Store below 25°C
- You should avoid wearing contact lenses when using Careprost eye drop with brush because it could cause discolouration of contact lense.
- Do not use this eye drop in the event that you have taken any of the steroid injections for your eyes within the past six months, or undergone any other intraocular procedure (like cataract surgery) within 5-6 months or had any laser surgery in the past 12 months.
Driving & Running Machines:
- After the use of this eye drop kindly make sure you don’t drive until eyesight is crystal clear.
Pregnancy & Breast feeding:
- Careprost eye drop with brush is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. Discuss with your physician/doctor about the risks and benefits prior to using this eye drop.
Kidney, Liver & Heart disease:
- If you have any medical history or any other issue connected with Liver, Kidney Heart disease Please consult your doctor/physician before taking Careprost eye drop with brush.
- Avoid using this eye drop If you have an allergy to Bimatoprost. or any any other ingredients of this eye drop.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Avoid eating baked goods like donuts, cakes, cookies or items that are fried, such as French sticks and fries because these can aggravate glaucoma and cause damage to the optic nerve.
- Reduce your consumption of coffee since it could cause eye pressure to increase and substitute the coffee drink using green tea.
- Avoid any position in which you lower your body lower such as yoga poses that are inverted because it can increase pressure inside the eye. The practice of doing specific exercises is suggested for those suffering from glaucoma.