About Careprost plus Eye drop :
Careprost plus Eye drop contains of two drug, Bimatoprost & Timolol which is part of the class of medications known as Anti-glaucoma. It is a drug that reduces pressure in the eyes with glaucoma, and to reduce pressure in the eyes of adult. If the pressure inside the eye is too high it could affect your vision and lead to blindness. this eye drop helps to move fluid from the eye to flow into the bloodstream.
It helps in the removal of the fluids that accumulate (aqueous humour) out of the eye. This assists in reducing the pressure inside the eye. Before the procedure the doctor will conduct specific eye tests to determine the condition you are in.
Use of Careprost plus Eye drop :
- Treatment of Glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye)
- Treatment of Ocular hypertension(high pressure within the eyes).
How Careprost plus Eye drop works ?
Careprost plus Eye drop reduces pressure inside the eyes. it is combine with 2 medication Bimatoprost and Timolol. It works by increasing the draining of the fluids that accumulate in the eye. This eases the strain on the eyes and thus lowers intraocular pressure. It is achieved by increasing the flow of aqueous humor and thus helping to reduce the pressure on the eye.
Side effects of Careprost plus Eye drop :
- Itching in eye
- Eye sensation
- Blurred vision
- Redness in eye
- Burning in eye
- Eye color change
- Eye discharge
- Eye swelling
These are the common side effects of Careprost plus Eye drop and most of the side effects don’t require any kind of medical attention, and will disappear once the body adapts this eye drop medication. Talk to your doctor/physician if above symptoms persist or if you’re concerned about them.
How to use Careprost plus Eye drop:
You should take it at the dose and time as recommended by your physician/doctor. Read the label for instructions prior to use. Keep the dropper close to the eye, but not touching it. Then, gently squeeze the dropper. put the eye drop medicine in your lower lid. Cleanse the eyelids of any excess liquid. Apply a drop of Careprost plus Eye drop in the morning , and the evening to the eye affected.
- Keep it in a cool, dry area
- kindly keep away this eye drop from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach from children.
- store this eye drop medication at 25°C.
- You should avoid wearing contact lenses when using Careprost plus Eye drop because it could cause discolouration of contact lense.
- Do not use this eye drop medication if had any injections of steroid in the eye within the past five to six months, or undergone any other intraocular procedure (like cataract surgery) within 6 months or undergone any laser surgery in the past 12 months.
- Kindly don’t drive or operate any running machenries until your sight is crystal clear.
Breastfeeding & Pregnancy:
- Careprost plus Eye drop is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers. discuss with your doctor/physician about the potential risks and benefits before you use this eye drop.
Liver, Kidney & Heart disease:
- If you have a medical history or any other issue that is related with Liver, Kidney Heart disease Please consult your doctor before using Careprost plus Eye drop.
- Kindly avoid using Careprost plus Eye drop If you have an allergy to Bimatoprost and Timolol or any of ingredients of this eye drop.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
- Kindly avoid baked items such as donuts, cakes, cookies or other items cooked in oil, like French fries or stick margarine because these foods can cause glaucoma to worsen and harm the optic nerve.
- Cut down on the amount of coffee you drink because it can cause eye pressure to increase and you should replace your coffee using green tea.
- Avoid any position in which your head and body are lower, such as yoga poses that are inverted because it could increase pressure in the eye. It is recommended to do specific exercises for patients with glaucoma.
Buy Careprost Plus Eye drop online from our online store-medlife chemist at a cheapest price with shipping available worldwide. contact us for avail special promotional offers.