About Cyclomune 0.05% eye drop:
Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drops are used for the treatment of Dry Eyes and this drops contain Cyclosporine. It is utilized to treat dry eye (an eye condition that happens when your eyes fail to produce enough tears, or tears disappear too quickly). This eye drop helps reduce the swelling around your eyes , which aids in boosting tear production and relieves irritation in your eyes.
Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drops should be taken as directed by your physician/doctor. Consult your doctor if you use contact lenses. Inform your doctor in the event that you develop an eye infection while taking this medication.
How Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drop works ?
Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drops acts as an immunosuppressant which boosts tear production in people suffering from dry eye syndromes that are chronically recurring. It reduces inflammation (swelling) within the eye, allowing for tear production. The eyes are kept well-lubricated and helps reduce discomfort.
Use of Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drops:
- Treatment of Dry Eye
Side effects of Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drops:
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain
- Itching in eye
- Watery eye
- Redness & swelling
- Burning sensation in eye
Most side effects of this this eye drops don’t require medical attention and will disappear once your body adjusts Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drops medication. Contact your physician/doctor if they persist or you’re concerned about them.
How to use Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drops:
Kindly check the direction on the level of this eye drop before using it. Make sure you use it according to the dose and duration recommended by your physician/doctor. Apply a drop of Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drops each morning and the evening to the affected eye. Keep the dropper near the eye, but not touching it. Then, gently squeeze the dropper. put the medicine in of the eyelid’s lower part. Cleanse the excess liquid.
- Kindly keep it in a cool and dry area
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Also, keep it out of reach of children.
- Keep it below 25°C
- You should avoid wearing contact lenses when using Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drop because it can cause discoloration to contact lense.
- Do not take Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drop in the event that you have had any injections of steroid in the eye within the past 5-6 months, or undergone any other intraocular procedure (like cataract surgery) within the last 5-6 months, or undergone any laser surgery in the past 12 months.
- After using Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drop. kindly make sure you don’t drive or operate any running machines until eyesight is clear.
Breastfeeding & Pregnancy:
- Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drop is not recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers. Discuss with your physician/doctor about the potential risks and benefits before you use it.
Heart, Kidney & Liver:
- If you have a medical history and have any issues that is related with Liver, Kidney Heart disease please consult your doctor before using this eye drop medication.
Buy Cyclomune 0.05% Eye Drop online from our online store at a competitive price with shipping available worldwide.