About Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection:
Fertigyn 5000 IU injection is belongs to the class of sex hormones that are used to treat female infertility, hypogonadism of males and cryptorchidism. Female infertility occurs when a woman isn’t able to have a baby within one year after trying. Hypogonadism of the male is a condition that occurs when the body is unable to produce enough hormone that is responsible for male growth in men. It boosts the production of sexual hormones, such as testosterone for men and progesterone for women. It may increase the ovulation (egg production) in women , and increase the production of sperm by men.
Fertigyn 5000 IU injection is administered in the form of an injection under guidance of a medical professional(doctor, nurshes). Your doctor will determine the appropriate time and dose to inject the medication and you must always adhere to the advice of your physician/doctor.
How Fertigyn 5000 IU injection works ?
Fertigyn 5000 IU injection is the name of a sexual hormone. In females, it assists to release eggs out of the ovary. In males, it performs through boosting the production of testosterone , which assists in treating issues like delayed puberty and low number of sperm.
Uses of Fertigyn 5000 IU injection:
- Female Infertility
- Male Infertility
Side effects of Fertigyn 5000 IU injection:
- Pain at injection site
- Stomach pain
- Enlargement of breasts
- Mood changes
- Pelvic pain
The majority of these side effects don’t require medical attention and its fade as your body adjusts Fertigyn 5000 IU injection medication. Talk to your doctor/physician if the symptoms persist for longer or you’re concerned about them.
How to use Fertigyn 5000 IU injection ?
- This injection is administered by a medical professional (Doctor & Nurses). Do not administer it yourself. Your physician will select the appropriate dosage for you.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- It is best to kept it in a refrigerator. Do not store in a freezer.
- Do not use the product after the expiry date.
- To ensure that HCG can help your condition the doctor needs to examine regularly. kindly don’t skip any appointment.
- A few women taking this medication are suffering from a condition known as Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS) which is most common following the first treatment cycle. OHSS could be life-threatening situation. Contact your doctor/physician immediately in case you notice any of the signs of OHSS, such as severe pelvic pain or swelling of your legs or hands abdominal pain or swelling breathlessness and weight growth, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting, or if you have fewer urinations than usual.
Precautions / Warning:
- Alcohol consumption is not recommended while you are taking Fertigyn 5000 IU injection. Kindly consult with your physician/doctor.
- This Injection is not recommended to use if you have allergy to gonadotropic or any other ingredients of this medications.
Breastfeeding & Pregnancy:
- This Fertigyn injection is not recommended to use during pregnancy & breastfeeding in women. consult with your physician regarding risk & benefits factor of this medication.
Kidney, Liver & Heart Disease:
- Kindly consult with your doctor before taking Fertigyn injection if you have any medical history or disease related to Heart, Kidney & Liver.
- It is safe, as it does not affect your driving or operating machines.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
- Make sure you eat a balanced and healthy diet rich in proteins, fibre, and is low in carbohydrates and fats.
- Beware of stress, as it could impact your fertility. Use relaxation techniques and seek help and advice if you need it.
- Keep active and shed extra weight if you’re overweight or overweight. Avoid intense exercise because it could negatively affect fertility. Increase the intensity of your exercise gradually.
- Being overweight could also affect fertility. Thus, make an eating plan that will assist you in getting weight in a healthy way.
- Reduce your consumption of caffeine and alcohol. And stop smoking.