Buy Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) online.
About Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg):
Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) is part of the category of medications that are known as Anti-Diabetic medicines. It’s a mixture of two medications that combat type 2 diabetes in adult. Glycomet is a combination of Glimepiride and metformin which is its active ingredient. The condition known as Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus an illness in which the pancreas isn’t producing enough insulin to maintain blood sugar levels in to your body. It is also unable to utilize its own insulin effectively. This result increase the blood sugar levels to your body. This could result in medical issues such as kidney disease, heart disease, blindness, or inadequate blood flow in your legs and hands. Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) is a medicine that works by reducing sugar production. It also lowers the rate of absorption within the body. It aids in controlling blood sugar levels in those who suffer from diabetes.
Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) must be taken along with food. It should be taken regularly with the exact time each day for the greatest benefits. Your physician will determine what dosage is right for you.
How Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) works ?
Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) regulates blood sugar levels. it works by increasing how much insulin is produced through the pancreas to lower blood glucose. Metformin is a drug that reduces the production of glucose by the liver, slowing the absorption of glucose by the intestine and also increasing the body’s response to insulin.
Use of Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg):
- Treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus
Side effects of Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg):
- Skin rash
- Loss of appetite
- Taste change
- Low blood sugar level
- Abdominal pain
The majority of these side effects don’t require any kind of medical attention and fade as the body adapts Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) medication. Contact your physician/doctor if these side effects persist for longer period of time or if you’re concerned about them.
How to use Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) ?
Follow the directions of your doctor/physician. Swallow a whole Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) tablet with a glass of water. Do not break, chew or crush drug Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) tablet. Your physician/doctor will determine the appropriate dosage and time for your needs based on your age, body weight and health condition. Don’t discontinue taking Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) medication without consulting your physician.
- Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) medication shouldn’t be used during pregnancy. Check with your physician regarding rick and benefits before taking this medication.
- Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) is not recommended to be taken during nursing as it can get into breast milk. Check with your doctor/physician regarding risk & benefits prior to using this medication.
Driving & Operating machineries:
- Don’t drive or operate any running machineries if you are experiencing elevated or decreased blood sugar (symptoms are fatigue, dizziness shaking or shaking) and if blurred vision as a result of altered the levels of blood sugar.
- Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) is not suggested for use by patients suffering from severe kidney disease. The dosage will be adjusted as necessary based on the kidney’s function. Talk to your physician/doctor prior to taking Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) medication.
- Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) should not be used for those suffering from liver disease. It should be taken cautiously in patients suffering from liver disease . The dosage will be adjusted as required based on the liver’s function. Check with your doctor/physician prior to taking Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) medication.
- Don’t take Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) medication If you have any kind of allergy with Glimepiride or Metformin, or any other ingredients of this medication.
- Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) should not be recommended for patients suffering from severe heart issues or who have recent heart attacks or breathing problems (signs that indicate heart disease). Check with your doctor/physician prior to taking Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) tablet.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) since it can affect or alter the blood sugar. Ask with you doctor/physician for advice before you start taking Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg).
Buy Glycomet GP-1 (500+1mg) tablet online from our pharmacy-Medlife chemist at an affordable with available shipping worldwide.