About Lupi HCG 5000 IU Injection:
Lupi HCG 5000 IU Injection is utilized to treat female infertility, hypogonadism of males and cryptorchidism. Female infertility occurs the condition in which a woman is not able to have a baby within one year after trying. Hypogonadism in men is a condition where the body doesn’t make enough hormones that are responsible for male growth in men. It boosts the production of sexual hormones like testosterone for men and progesterone for women. It may boost the process of ovulation (egg production) in women , and increase the production of sperm by men. Lupi-HCG 5000 IU injection is administered in the form of an injection under guidance of a physician.
How Lupi HCG 5000 IU Injection works ?
Lupi HCG 5000 IU Injection is an sexual hormone. For females, it aids to release eggs out of the ovary. In males, it performs by increasing testosterone production, which aids in treating diseases like delayed puberty and low number of sperm.
For Female: Lupi-HCG 5000 IU is an effective treatment for female infertility because it encourages the release of eggs from the ovary.
For Men: Male hypogonadism is treated (delayed puberty, and low sperm count). Additionally, it aids in boosting testosterone levels, which is how it treats male hypogonadism.
Uses of Lupi HCG 5000 IU Injection:
- Female infertility
- Male infertility
Side effects of Lupi HCG 5000 IU :
- Pain at injection site
- Enlargement of breasts
- Mood changes
- Pelvic pain
The majority of side effects don’t require medical attention and fade as your body adjusts the medication. Talk to your doctor if the symptoms persist or you’re concerned about them.
Directions for Use
Lupi HCG 5000 IU Injection is administered by a medical professional (Nurses , doctor). Don’t self-administer. Your doctor will determine the appropriate dose and duration for you.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- It is best to kept it in a refrigerator. Do not store in a freezer.
- Do not use the product after the expiry date.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
- Make sure you eat a balanced and healthy diet that is high in protein, fibre and is low in carbohydrates and fats.
- Keep active and shed extra weight if you’re overweight or overweight. Don’t do intense workouts since it can negatively impact fertility. The intensity of your workout should be increased gradually.
- Being overweight can also impact fertility. Therefore, you should create your diet plan to aid you in gaining weight safely.
- Beware of stress, as it could influence your fertility. Relaxation techniques are a good option and you can get help and advice if you need it.
- Reduce your consumption of caffeine and alcohol. And stop smoking.