About Norflox Eye Drop 0.3%:
Norflox Eye Drop 0.3% have a active ingredient of Norfloxacin that is part of an antibiotics group known as fluoroquinolones. It’s used to treat bacterial infections that affect the Eyes and Ear. The treatment relieves the symptoms of disease by stopping the expansion of the microorganisms that cause the infection.
Always make sure to use Norflox Eye Drop 0.3% precisely as prescribed by your doctor/physician. You should use Norflox Eye Drop 0.3% as long as your physician prescribes it for you in accordance with your medical situation. Before you start using this medication consult your physician whether or not you’ve experienced any viral or allergic reactions liver, kidney, or heart issues.
Use of Norflox Eye Drop 0.3%:
- Treatment of infections with bacterial agents in the Eyes and ear
How Norflox Eye Drop 0.3% works ?
Norflox Eye Drop 0.3% treat Eye infection and ear infection too caused by bacteria and blocks the DNA of the bacteria from repairing and diving and also fights against bacteria.
Side effects of Norflox Eye Drop 0.3% :
- Eye burning
- Blurred vision
- Eye itching
- Eye irritation
- Pain & swelling in eyes
- Eyelid swelling
- Bad taste in mouth
- Redness in eyes
- Irritation at application site
These are the common side effects of Norflox Eye Drop 0.3% and majority of these side effects don’t require any kind of medical attention and will disappear once the body adapts the medication.
How to use Norflox Eye Drop 0.3% :
Make sure to read the label for instructions prior to using this eye/ear drop. Clean your hands thoroughly with water prior to and following use. Use this Eye/ear drop medication only according to the instructions of your doctor.physician. Keep the dropper near the eye/ear , but not touching it. Squeeze the dropper gently and place the medicine into your lower eyelids or the ear. Cleanse any excess liquid.
- Keep it in dry & cool place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Keep it away from children’s reach
- Kindly store this eye drop below 25°C.
- Kindly avoid operating any machines or driving while taking this Eye/ear drop medication, as it can cause blurred vision.
Pregnancy & breastfeeding:
- We advise you to consult with your doctor regarding benefits & risk before start taking this Eye/ear drop medication.
Kidney, Liver & Heart disease:
- Kindly consult with your physician/doctor before start taking this Eye/ear drop.
- Do not use this Eye/ear drop if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this Eye drop.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
- Make sure you maintain a clean and healthy lifestyle so that your eyes/ear stay healthy and free of irritation.
- Don’t apply pressure to your eyes even if certain medications for your eyes can make your eye itchy.
- You should rest for 6-8 hours to refresh your eyes .
- Cleanse your eyes with water at least two or three times per day
- Reduce stress, eat healthy and drink plenty of fluids Exercise regularly, and take plenty of rest.
- Make sure you wash your hands well and avoid touching the dropper prior to making use of drops in order to prevent contamination.
- Limit screen time (by abstaining from watching television or on the phones) and wear sunglasses when taking a walk in the sun.